Summary of Position
Ensure food orders quality and presentation are prepared and assembled in a timely manner. Helps the servers deliver food from the kitchen to the guest(s). Makes certain the line remains stocked, neat, clean, and safe.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware
- Prepare a variety of foods according to customers’ or supervisors’ instructions following approved procedures
- Inform supervisors’ when supplies are running low (Example: to-go packaging)
- Package and double check to-go orders, make sure it is correct. Serve to customers
- Helps servers in providing for guest(s) needs, such as condiments or silverware
- Prepare and serve beverages as needed
- Assist servers with clearing the tables. (Example: appetizer plates, bussing, etc.)
- Assists cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed and provide cooks with items they may need
- Maintain cleanliness and efficiency in assigned areas
- Close the food running station
- Must be able to work in a standing position for entire shift (up to 8 hours) and lift to 50 lbs.
- Constantly able to clearly communicate with cooks and servers
- Maintain a friendly, courteous and professional relationship with all customers and co-workers
- Must arrive to work always well-groomed, clean and in proper uniform attire
- Must possess the ability to help and work as a team
- Capable of super-tasking in order of priority
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Must be able to constantly reach, lift, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions of this position, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the general scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work of Dust Bowl Brewing Co. Food Expo job description requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload, gain additional experience to further the individual’s professional development.